How Do I Migrate from Outlook to Thunderbird? – Query Resolved
Currently, millions of people and organizations are using Microsoft Outlook email application to manage their emails. However, in order to avoid the fear of data loss when Outlook crashes, users should save a copy of backup their Outlook data elsewhere. And, for this, they can simply use another best Mozilla Thunderbird email application that is the no. 1 secure application to stores the email database. Now the problem is how to import Outlook data file into Thunderbird email application. So, don’t worry if you are also searching the same solution because here we will provide the easy working guide to perform the entire Outlook to Thunderbird migration process without any problem. Let’s start the discussion with the introduction of the Outlook and Thunderbird application.
The outlook is the popular desktop-based email application investigated by Microsoft. Basically, it is the most important part that comes into the Microsoft Office Suite. Apart for the task of sending and receiving emails, this Outlook application also useful for managing address books, calendars, tasks, events, and many more.
On the other hand, Thunderbird is a free and open-source email application provided by Mozilla Foundation. It is the default email application in Ubuntu. The top-most features of Mozilla Thunderbird Includes Tabbed email, An Archive feature, Lightning fast search, Smart Folders, etc.
Table of Contents
How to Import Outlook Data File into Thunderbird Using Professional Utility?
Under this professional solution, user can choose PST to MBOX Converter Tool which is well capable to solve user query of how do I migrate from Outlook to Thunderbird. With this method, users can effortlessly migrate their Outlook PST files to MBOX file format without any trouble. Follow the simplest working guide to perform the Outlook to Thunderbird migration.
Step 1 – Migrate Outlook PST Files to MBOX
- Download and open the PST Converter Tool on the Windows OS.
- Click on Add Files button and select the PST files/folders using Export Single File/Export Multiple File. Then, press the OK button to continue the process.
- Now, click on Export button to choose the saving output option (MBOX) from the list.
- Choose the destination path for saving the output MBOX files and avail the options as per the requirement.
- Click on the Convert button that starts the migration procedure on your screen.
Step 2 – Import Resultant MBOX Files to Thunderbird
- Launch and open Thunderbird email client on your PC.
- Directly go to the Tools from the Menu >> Import/Export Tools >>Import MBOX File
- Now, MBOX File Window will appear on the screen where you have to choose “Import directly one or more MBOX files”. Click Ok.
- Insert the location for your MBOX files into Thunderbird and then click the Open tab.
- Finally, you can view your all output files into the Mozilla Thunderbird email application as shown in the picture.
Note: If you want to direct conversion of Outlook data files to Thunderbird email client? Then, CubexSoft PST Converter Software also provides an option to directly export PST files to Thunderbird email client without Outlook & Thunderbird email clients installation.
Why to Choose CubexSoft PST to MBOX Tool?
This software offers lot of benefits to the users while performing the solution of how to import Outlook data file into Thunderbird MBOX format. These benefits are mentioned below:
- Batch Outlook PST file/folder export into the MBOX file format at once round only.
- No need to install MS Outlook email client, if you have PST files on your local machine.
- Option available to choose the saving the location of MBOX output files.
- Facilitates Save This Log option which can save your migration report on the machine.
- Compatible with all earliest and latest Windows versions including Win 7, 8, 10, etc.
- Free download facility for migrating the first 25 Outlook data files to MBOX Thunderbird at free of cost.
As you can see perfectly that above post explained the reliable technique to solve your query of how do I migrate from Outlook to Thunderbird application? So, to test the software you can try its free download facility and perform the entire procedure before to purchase. After getting complete information, you can simply purchase this program from its official website.